TODAY, AUG. 10
• Wallace Accordion Jubilee at the Red Light Garage, Wallace. Breakfast song from 7-9 a.m. Workshop 1: Fill and Frills with Arleen Watkins from 9 to 9:45 a.m. Workshop II: Squeezing Tips with Jean Roberts from 10-10:45 a.m. Jam session from 9-11 a.m. on the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot Museum lawn. Taco lunch at noon at the Red Light Cafe. Individual performances from 1:30-4:30 p.m. at the Red Light Garage. Workshop III: Care and repair of your accordion with Michael Kramarczyk. Dinner from 5-6 p.m. Dancing at 6 p.m. at the Wallace Elks Lodge with Bob Antonichs’ polka band.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
SUNDAY, AUG. 11
• Wallace Accordion Jubilee at the Red Light Garage, Wallace. Breakfast from 7-9 a.m. Polka church at 9:30 a.m. Final jam session from 10:30 a.m. to noon.
MONDAY, AUG. 12
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Kellogg School District public forum at 6 p.m. in the Pinehurst Elementary School Library. Learn about the upcoming Bond Election and ask questions.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 for more information.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, AUG. 13
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan. City Council meeting at 7 p.m. Planning and Zoning meeting at 6 p.m.
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Grandmothers (lunch and cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 14
• Shoshone County Planning & Zoning meeting at 7 p.m. at 700 Bank St., Wallace.
• Hospice of North Idaho Silver Valley grief counseling group from 11 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center, Classrooms 1 and 2. Facilitated by Megan Dardis Kunz, Hospice of North Idaho Social Worker in the Silver Valley. For details, call 208-772-7994.
• To infinity and beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “The Carpet Caper -or- Who Stole The Mayor’s Rug?” Performances Wednesday through Saturday at 7 p.m. Sundays at 2 p.m.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Smelterville City Council and Planning & Zoning meeting at 10 a.m. at City Hall, 501 Main St., Smelterville.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 E. McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• Pinehurst City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 106 N. Division St., Pinehurst.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703, Cedar St., Wallace.
THURSDAY, AUG. 15
• Kellogg School District public forum at 2 p.m. in the Canyon Elementary School Library. Learn about the upcoming Bond Election and ask questions.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 208-752-4571 for more information.
FRIDAY, AUG. 16
• First day of Wallace Huckleberry and Jeep festival. Vendors open from noon to 7 p.m. Kids activities from 1-5 p.m. on the Depot lawn. Wallace library book sale from 1-6 p.m.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series from 2-8 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave., Kellogg. Live music at 5 p.m. Visit www.silvermt.com.
• Live music at 6 p.m. by the Silver Valley Band at Johnny’s Bar, Smelterville.