TODAY, JULY 13
• Wallace Blues Festival with performances starting at noon in Downtown Wallace. For the full schedule of events, visit www.wallaceblues.com.
• Historic Skills Fair at 10 a.m. at Old Mission State Park, Cataldo. Call 208-682-3814 for more information.
• Wallace Senior Center pinochle night at 6 p.m. at the Senior Center, 621 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Try your hand at sculpting class from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Pinehurst Library, Pinehurst. The class will be presented by local artist and author, Bonnie (Donna) Berneham of Kingston. All tools and supplies are provided. The class is free of charge. Sign up at the library in Pinehurst at the front desk or call 208-682-3483.
SUNDAY, JULY 14
• Wallace Blues Festival with performances starting at 8 a.m. in Downtown Wallace. For the full schedule of events, visit www.wallaceblues.com.
• Historic Skills Fair at 4 p.m. at Old Mission State Park, Cataldo.
MONDAY, JULY 15
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 fro more information.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Pinochle game at 5 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, JULY 16
• Silver Valley Economic Development Corporation meeting at 8 a.m. at Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg.
• Full moon night ride on the Route of the Hiawatha at 8 p.m. at the East Portal in Taft, Mont. Visit www.ridethehiawatha.com/Events for more information.
• Go Go Gadget Space Club from 10:30-11:30 a.m. at the Pinehurst library, Pinehurst. Show up to build, create and explore space, robots, technology, art and more. Geared toward grades K-5.
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• Cornhole Tournament from 6:30-9 p.m. at the Hill Street Depot, Kellogg.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 17
• To infinity and beyond story time at 10:30 a.m. at Shoshone Park, Pinehurst. Enjoy stories, songs, games, parachute play, crafts and active family fun each week. Don’t forget your picnic blankets and sunscreen. All are welcome, but the program is geared to ages 3-6 years.
• Mom mingle from 9:30-11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. Fourth St., Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Sixth Street Melodrama presents “Sam Shovel, Private Eye, and the Case of the Maltese Pigeon” at 7 p.m. Showings reoccur every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday (show time at 2 p.m.) until July 28.
THURSDAY, JULY 18
• Silver Valley Community Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Kellogg City Park.
• Storytime from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave., Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Free Veteran’s Dinner and Pin-ups on Tour Variety show at Wallace Elks Lodge No. 331, Wallace. Dinner at 5 p.m. Show at 6:30 p.m. Tickets for the show are available online at pinupsontour.com or at the Elks Lodge.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and Your Imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 208-752-4571 for more information.
FRIDAY, JULY 19
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series from 2-8 p.m. at Silver Mountain Resort, 610 Bunker Ave., Kellogg. Live music at 5 p.m. Visit www.silvermt.com.
• Live music at 6 p.m. by the Silver Valley Band at Johnny’s Bar, Smelterville.