SATURDAY, MAY 11
• Radio Brewing Anniversary block party from 1-7 p.m. at Radio Brewing, 319 Main St., Kellogg.
• 34th annual Depot Days Classic Car Show from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Wallace. Hundreds of classic cars line downtown Wallace, plus dozens of food vendors, live music, kids games and more.
• Motherís Day chalk class at 11 a.m. at Lisaís Gems of the Silver Valley, 117 McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• Live music with Joseph Running Crane at 9 p.m. at the Medals Bar, 514 Cedar St., Wallace.
SUNDAY, MAY 12
• Motherís Day
• Moms golf free day from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Galena Ridge Golf Course, 195 Galena Ridge Drive, Kellogg. Tee times are highly recommended and can be made once the course opens for the season. Call 208-783-1522 for a tee time.
• Kellogg Elks Lodge 68th weeklong roundup at the Elks Lodge building, 202 McKinley Ave., Kellogg. Motherís Day breakfast from 8 to 11 a.m. The annual round-up generates income that supports many youth activities such as Hoop Shoot, drug awareness, scouts, youth baseball and many other activities in the area.
• First day of Baby Bottle Boomerang 2019 by Hope PRC. Pick up a bottle on Motherís Day, fill your bottle with a donation-cash-change-check and return it on Fatherís Day. Funds received support Hope PRC.
MONDAY, MAY 13
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• County Line Dance Club meeting from 2:30-4 p.m. Free lessons available. Reoccurs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Call 209-406-9969 for more information.
• Pinochle game at 2 p.m. at the Pinehurst/Kingston Lions Club.
TUESDAY, MAY 14
• Mullan City Council and Planning and Zoning meetings at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Grandmothers (lunch and cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• WALLACE HOST briefings from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Wallace Inn. Contact the Wallace Chamber at 208-753-7151 for more information.
• Wallace Kindergarten thru 3rd grade music concert at 6 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary School.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 15
• Alaskan singer/songwriter Emma Hill all-ages show at 6:30 p.m. at the NPR Depot Museum, Wallace.
• Mom mingle from 9:30 to 11 a.m. at Cornerstone Church, 106 S. 4th Street, Osburn. Weekly topics, guest speakers, lessons and devotions shared by fellow moms.
• Wallace Chamber of Commerce at noon at Momís Vintage Eatery in Osburn. High Mountain ATV/UTV Jamboree organizers will be speaking.
• Wallace 4th thru 6th grade music concert at 6 p.m. at Silver Hills Elementary.
• Wallace drama performance at 7 p.m. at Wallace Jr./Sr. High School.
THURSDAY, MAY 16
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave, Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• DLego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Shoshone County Noxious Weed Advisory Group meeting from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Shoshone County Sheriffís Office, 717 Bank St, Wallace. For more information or questions, contact Shelby Heiderman at email@example.com or 208-753-5475 or 509-650-7311.
FRIDAY, MAY 17
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Wallace flower hanging from 8 a.m. to noon at 2nd and Cypress, Wallace.
• Race the Joe! Jet River Race boat show at 6 p.m. on Main St. in St. Maries.