WALLACE –– This Saturday evening is Fight Night XI in Wallace and this event promises to be one of the more unique events of the holiday season.
The Silver Valley Boxing Club is once again hosting its November spectacular, but with change of scenery.
Fight Night XI will be hosted in the upstairs ballroom of the Wallace Elks, a place that is no stranger to boxing.
“This is going to be tricky up there, but many bouts were held up there during the 80s and 90s,” Silver Valley coach Rick Welliver said. “This could be a one and done event up there so come check it out.”
With Veteran’s Day the following day, coach Welliver has organized the event to be friendly to the attending Vets who will be able to get into the event for free.
“We wanted to make it special for them,” Welliver said. “This area has an illustrious history of boxing and veterans and we want to honor that.”
Boxers and boxing teams from across the Pacific Northwest will be making the journey which is shaping up to be a fun one.
Welliver believes that the fight card should be a good one, especially the lady’s bouts.
“We have really elevated talent female-wise at this event,” Welliver said. “All of our girl’s bouts should be top quality fights.”
Chevy Hawkins, Tyler Wuerfel, and Zach Cameron will be repping the Silver Valley as the local fighters at the event.
Tickets are now available at select locations or by contacting Welliver himself.
Doors open at 3:30 p.m. and the fights begin at 4 p.m.
This is the current fight card and is subject to change:
Red Age/Weight Blue
1, Caeden Renne 9-10 Oliver Johnson Nelson Boxing 55 lbs Electric City
2, Chevy Ward 8-9 Roland Bennett Silver Valley 80 lbs Hamilton Boxing
3. Tyler Wuerfel 9-10 Marino Raffo Silver Valley 80 lbs Nelson Boxing
4. Christian Sellars 9-11 Jordan Gardipee Blackfeet Nations 65 lbs Electric City
5. Chazen Bird 11-12 Conner Ferrier Blackfeet Nations 75 lbs Cranbrook Eagles
6. Phoenix Boggs 11-12 Darrian Corcoran Blackfeet Nations 90 lbs Electric City
7. Zach Cameron 11-12 Evan Bennett Silver Valley 90 lbs Hamilton Boxing
8. River Boggs 11-12 Arturo Maniquez Blackfeet Nations 106 lbs Electric City
9. Stryder Sutton 12-13 Angelo Bear Nelson Boxing 75 lbs Blackfeet Nations
10. Edwin Magana 12-13 Brad Kolberg Howard Street 110 lbs Hamilton Boxing
11, Timmy Sellars 13-14 Isaac Russell Blackfeet Nations 101 lbs Small Ring Kings
12. Max Berkely 13-14 David Ponce Nelson Boxing 141 lbs Hamilton Boxing
13. Georgia Robinson SpSr(F) Julisa Lopez AAA Boxing 119 lbs Yakima War Eagles
14. Nicole Branstatter SpSr(F) Emme Grigsby Spokane Boxing 125 lbs Yakima PAL
15. Christian Torrez 17-18 Dustin Davis Dungeon Boxing 141 lbs Small Ring Kings
16. Israel Gordon Sp Sr Chris Azure Blackfeet Nations 201+ Hamilton Boxing
17. Vance Sellars Op Sr Luis Alvarado Blackfeet Nations 132 lbs R & C Boxing
18. Brett Adams Sp Sr Garrett Griffin Nelson Boxing 190 lbs Hamilton Boxing