SATURDAY, SEPT. 8
• Live music with Echo Elysium from 8-11 p.m. at Noah’s Canteen, 610 Bunker Ave., Kellogg.
MONDAY, SEPT. 10
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center. Monday evenings at 6:00 p.m. Wednesday and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Kellogg High School JV Football at home vs. Libby High School. Kick-off at 4 p.m.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 11
• Grandmothers (lunch and cards) at Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Judy Dinger at 208-682-4598 for more information.
• Wallace High School Volleyball at home vs. Kootenai High School. Varsity starts at 7 p.m. Junior Varsity at 5:30 p.m.
• Pinehurst City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 106 N. Division St., Pinehurst.
• Osburn City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 921 E. Mullan Ave., Osburn.
• Mullan City Council meeting at 7 p.m. at City Hall, 112 Terrill Loop, Mullan.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 12
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 W McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703, Cedar St, Wallace.
• Wallace High School football at home vs. Lapwai High School. Kick-off at 7 p.m.
• Kellogg High School football at home vs. Timberlake High School. Kick-off at 7 p.m.
• Hospice of North Idaho Silver Valley grief counseling group from 11:00 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center, Classrooms 1 & 2. Facilitated by Megan Dardis Kunz, Hospice of North Idaho Social Worker in the Silver Valley. For details, call 208-772-7994.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 13
• Frontline documentary viewing at 10 a.m. to noon at Shoshone Medical Center Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. Thought-provoking documentary reveals different approaches that patients and their physicians took when facing terminal diagnosis, choice for medical treatments, quality of life, and hope. Discuss with a panel of local experts including Hospice of North Idaho Board Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Physician, Dr. Robert Ancker, Hospice nurses and social workers, and local physicians.
• Silver Valley Farmers Market from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Silver Valley Chamber Office, 10 Station Ave, Kellogg. Enjoy a taste of the local food and artisans, listen to live music, have a sip of local beer and relax on the Trail Greenbelt. Every Thursday evening thru October.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Free kids country line dance class from 6 to 7 p.m. at Mt. View Activity Hall (west entrance), 525 W. Cameron Ave, Kellogg. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Lego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce meeting. Even Months- Elk’s Lodge from 11:45 a.m. Odd months at SMC cafeteria at 7:45 a.m.
• Story time from 11 a.m. to noon at the Osburn Public Library, 921 Mullan Ave, Osburn. For questions or more information, call the Osburn library at 208-752-9711.
• Kellogg High School soccer at home vs. St. Maries High School. Game starts at 5 p.m.
• Free Introductory Lecture on Transcendental Meditation at 7 p.m. at 508 Bank Street, Wallace.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 14
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Wallace High School football homecoming game vs. Kootenai High School. Kick-off at 7 p.m.
• Live music with Son of Brad from 8 to 11 p.m. at Noah’s Canteen, 610 Bunker Ave, Kellogg.