SATURDAY, SEPT. 1
• Shoshone Medical Center HeartSaver CPR/AED/First Aid (CPR will be adult, child and infant) classes at SMC’s Community Outreach Center, 9 Country Club Lane, Pinehurst. 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (CPR) and 1-3:45 p.m. (First Aid). You may choose to attend just the CPR portion or just the First Aid portion, but must be signed up as there is limited space per instructor. Books must be picked up and fees paid at Shoshone Medical Center prior to class. Call 208-784-1221, ext. 350 to sign up.
• Lucky Lyons song circle from 2-5 p.m. on the first Saturday of each month. Call 208-682-3371 for more information.
• Silver Valley Writers meeting at 10 a.m. at 519 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Under the freeway Flea Market from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Wallace.
MONDAY, SEPT. 3
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Line dancing at Mountain View Congregational from 3:30-5 p.m. Monday through Wednesday. 9:30 to 11 a.m. on Saturdays. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 4
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• U.S. Militia Northern Command meeting at 6 p.m. in the Brooks Hotel restaurant.
• Kellogg High School girls soccer at home vs. Timberlake High School. Game starts at 5 p.m.
• Wallace High School Volleyball at home vs. Kellogg High School. Varsity starts at 7 p.m. Junior Varsity at 5:30 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 5
• Bunker Hill workers meeting at the Broken Wheel in Kellogg at noon.
• Wallace planning and zoning meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703 Cedar St, Wallace.
• Kellogg High School Volleyball at home vs. Kootenai High School. Varsity starts at 7 p.m. Junior Varsity at 5:30 p.m.
• Dart Tournament from 6 to 8 p.m. at Radio Brewing, 319 Main St, Kellogg.
THURSDAY, SEPT. 6
• Shoshone County Democrats meeting at 7:15 p.m. at the Osburn Senior Center.
• Silver Valley Farmers Market from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Silver Valley Chamber Office, 10 Station Ave, Kellogg. Enjoy a taste of the local food and artisans, listen to live music, have a sip of local beer and relax on the Trail Greenbelt. Every Thursday evening thru October.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Lego and your imagination Thursdays at the Wallace Public Library. Open to all ages, 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Call 752-4571 for more information.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce Luncheon at 11:45 a.m. at the Kellogg Elks Lodge building, 202 1/2 W McKinley Ave, Kellogg. Speakers from Innovation Collective will be on hand.
FRIDAY, SEPT. 7
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Live music with Pamela Benton from 8 to 11 p.m. at Noah’s Canteen, 610 Bunker Ave, Kellogg.