TODAY, JULY 11
• “Libraries Rock” Summer Reading Program at the Osburn library. Ages 2-6 on Monday, June 11 to July 9 from 2-3:30 p.m. Ages 7-10 on Wednesdays, June 13 to July 11 from 1-2:30 p.m. Ages 11 and older on Wednesdays, June 13 to July 11, from 3-4 p.m. Join us for reading, crafts and prizes.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 W. McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 703 Cedar St., Wallace.
• Fresh Air-Obics course from 9:30-11 a.m. at the Shoshone Medical Center Wellness Center Outdoor Fitness Park, 858 Commerce Drive, Smelterville. Children 6-11 years of age are invited to play games, be fit and use teamwork. Sign up at the Fitness Center. Event goes until Thursday, July 12.
THURSDAY, JULY 12
• Silver Valley Farmers Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Silver Valley Chamber Office, 10 Station Ave., Kellogg. Enjoy a taste of the local food and artisans, listen to live music, have a sip of local beer and relax on the Trail Greenbelt. Every Thursday evening through October.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
• Free kids country line dance class from 6-7 p.m. at Mountain View Activity Hall (west entrance), 525 W. Cameron Ave., Kellogg. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce meeting. Even months — Elk’s Lodge from 11:45 a.m. Odd months — Shoshone Medical Center cafeteria at 7:45 a.m.
• The Artful Auction from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the Wallace Elks. A fundraiser for Shoshone County Crisis and Resource Center.
FRIDAY, JULY 13
• First day of the Wallace Blues Festival.
• Camp Kanksu from Friday to Sunday. This camp is offered free of charge to any child or teen 6-15 in the community who has experienced the loss of a loved one. Trained grief counselors, hospice volunteers and Lutherhaven summer camp staff help kids and teens in a supportive environment. For more information or to register, call Kaylee Kron at 208-772-7994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Mountain States Early Head Start free community event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Christian Life Center Church, 308 W. Mission, Kellogg. Contact Luanne Jacobson at 208-765-6955 or email@example.com for more information.
• 20th anniversary early head start from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Shoshone MSEHS/Christian Life Center, 308 W. Mission Ave., Kellogg. No RSVP necessary! http://www.msehs.org/calendar-events/
SATURDAY, JULY 14
• 36th annual skills fair & mountain man encampment from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Coeur d’Alene’s Old Mission State Park.
MONDAY, JULY 16
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Senior Citizens Club of Pinehurst meeting at 11 a.m. at the PK Lions Building.
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center — Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Monday evenings at 6 p.m.
• Kellogg planning and zoning meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall.
TUESDAY, JULY 17
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.