WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13
• Beginning of the 77th Annual Gyro Days. Come to Wallace and enjoy the carnival, Lead creek Derby and more.
• Kellogg City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 W. McKinley Ave., Kellogg.
• Wallace City Council meeting at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 10 River St., Wallace.
• Citizens Coordinating Council of the Basin Environmental Improvement Project Commission and EPA community meeting from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Medimont Grange 31146 S. Hyw 3, Medimont. Hear about EPA’s prioritization process for managing environmental cleanup in the “Lower Basin,” along the CDA River Valley from Enaville to Harrison. Share your ideas during a facilitated session and ask questions. Everyone is welcome.
• “Libraries Rock” Summer Reading Program from at the Osburn Library. Ages 2-6 on Mondays, 6/11-7/9 from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Ages 7-10 on Wednesdays, 6/13-7/11 from 1 to 2:30 p.m. Ages 11 & up on Wednesdays, 6/13-7/11 from 3 to 4 p.m. Join us for reading, crafts and prizes.
THURSDAY, JUNE 14
• Flag Day and World Blood Donor Day
• Silver Valley Farmers’ Market from 5-8 p.m. in Kellogg. Featuring musician Pamela Jean.
FRIDAY, JUNE 15
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Live music with Pamela Jean from 6 to 8 p.m. at Radio’s Brewing’s beer garden.
SATURDAY, JUNE 16
• Season opener luncheon at noon at the Wallace Elks. Hear hospitality partners talk about new features for the upcoming May-Oct. tourist season. Hosted by the Wallace Chamber.
• Stix & Stones mountain bike event at Silver Mountain. If you want to challenge yourself, put this hard enduro on your bucket list.
SUNDAY, JUNE 17
• Fathers Day
MONDAY, JUNE 18
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center. Wednesday & Saturdays at 10:30 am. Monday evenings at 6:00 pm.
• Kellogg Elks Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Kellogg Planning and Zoning meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 W McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
TUESDAY, JUNE 19
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W Main St, Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
• Silver Valley Economic Development meeting at 8 a.m. at the Wallace Inn.
• Knot Just Knitters meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Marilyn Peterson at 208-783-0911 for more information.
• Suicide Support group at 6:30 p.m. at 519 Cedar St, Wallace.