WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
• SME meeting at 5:30 p.m. the Broken Wheel Restaurant in Kellogg. Speaker will be Mr. Mark Hartman, PE, President of American Zinc Corp. and COO of the parent company for Bunker Hill Mining Corporation. The title of his talk will be “American Zinc Corp. Activity at the Bunker Hill Mine.”
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center. Wednesday & Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Monday evenings at 6 p.m.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
• Free smoking cessation class at noon at Shoshone Medical Center, 25 Jacobs Gulch, Kellogg. Email Ann Maxted at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-784-1221, ext. 350, to sign up.
• Story time at the Osburn Public Library from 11 a.m. to noon., 921 Mullan Ave. For ages 0-5. Singing, crafts, stories and snacks. Event reoccurs every Thursday.
FRIDAY, MAY 18
• 1st Kellogg Farmers Market cornhole tournament and fundraiser from 6-9 p.m. at Radio Brewing in Kellogg.
• Silver Streak Ziplines first day of operation. Contact 208-556-1690, email@example.com or stop into 523 Cedar St. for tickets and reservations.
• St. Joe River jet boat race in St. Maries.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
• Armed Forces Day
• Spring Memorial and Brunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Hospice of North Idaho Community Building, 2290 W Prairie Ave, Coeur d’Alene. Share stories of remembrance over brunch and receive a special keepsake to honor your loved one. Call to RSVP 208-772-7994 or at www.hospiceofnorthidaho.org/news/
• City Limits Brew Pub 100th batch of Loft Honey celebration from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
SUNDAY, MAY 20
• Ole Mountain Opry from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Prichard Tavern. Enjoy The Group bluegrass and more.
MONDAY, MAY 21
• First day of Kellogg Wildcats Little Dribblers girls basketball skills camp from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. at the Kellogg Community Center Gymnasium. For girls going into 3-6th grade. Registrations through Jana Nearing at the Pinehurst Elementary School.
• Kellogg Planning and Zoning meeting at 5:30 p.m. at City Hall, 1007 W McKinley Ave, Kellogg.
TUESDAY, MAY 22
• Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce board meeting at 5:30 p.m. at 10 Station Ave, Kellogg.
• Wallace High School awards ceremony at 1 p.m. at WHS.
• Wallace Hight School sports banquet at 6:00 p.m. in the High School gym.
• Holy Trinity Church of Wallace final community service and open house at 1:30 p.m. All are welcome to share all or part of this last time to share memories and celebration before the doors lock for good later that day.