TODAY, MAY 12
• 33rd Annual Depot Days Classic Car Show in Wallace. Breakfast 7 a.m. at the Wallace Elks. Live music, vendors, kids events and a great car show. Pre-register or more info at NPRD website.
• 25th North Idaho Veterans Stand Down from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., Kootenai County Fairgrounds, 4056 N. Government Way, Coeur d’Alene. Resource, health and benefits fair for all veterans and their families.
• 22nd Annual Charity Golf Classic hosted by the SMC Foundation at the Pinehurst Golf Course. 9 hole shotgun-style scramble. Raffles, silent auction, live music and a $25,000 hole in one contest. Contact email@example.com 509-768-1670 to register.
• Moose Painting Workshop from 1-4 p.m. Karen Conrad demonstrates and coaches as you paint. Draw free hand or use template of moose outline. Three hours of instruction and all supplies provided. Acrylic on 16x20 canvas. Register by contacting EurekaSally Gallery.
• Radio Brewing Anniversary Party & Beer Garden opening from 5-8 p.m. Beer, barbecue, friends and live music by Pamela Jean.
SUNDAY, MAY 13
• Mother’s Day
• Mom’s golf free day at Galena Ridge. Call 208-783-1522 for tee time.
MONDAY, MAY 14
• Flagger Certification course from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the NIC Silver Valley Center in Kellogg. Sign up today at nic.edu/wtc, or call 208-769-3214.
• Law day at 9 p.m. at the Shoshone County Court House in Wallace.
TUESDAY, MAY 15
• Election Day
• Grand opening of Kellogg Photography and Community Art Gallery, 10 E. Station Ave., Kellogg.
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
• SME meeting at 5:30 p.m. the Broken Wheel Restaurant in Kellogg. Speaker will be Mr. Mark Hartman, PE, President of American Zinc Corp. and COO of the parent company for Bunker Hill Mining Corporation. The title of his talk will be “American Zinc Corp. Activity at the Bunker Hill Mine.”
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center. Wednesday & Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. Monday evenings at 6 p.m.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
• Free smoking cessation class at noon at Shoshone Medical Center, 25 Jacobs Gulch, Kellogg. Email Ann Maxted at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-784-1221, ext. 350, to sign up.
• Story time at the Osburn Public Library from 11 a.m. to noon., 921 Mullan Ave. For ages 0-5. Singing, crafts, stories and snacks. Event reoccurs every Thursday.
FRIDAY, MAY 18
• 1st Kellogg Farmers Market cornhole tournament and fundraiser from 6-9 p.m. at Radio Brewing in Kellogg.
• Silver Streak Ziplines first day of operation. Contact 208-556-1690, email@example.com or stop into 523 Cedar St. for tickets and reservations.
• St. Joe River jet boat race in St. Maries.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.