THURSDAY, JUNE 21
• First day of Summer
• Silver Valley Farmers Market from 5-8 p.m. at the Silver Valley Chamber Office, 10 Station Ave., Kellogg. Enjoy a taste of the local food and artisans, listen to live music, have a sip of local beer and relax on the Trail Greenbelt. Every Thursday evening through October. Featuring musician Jamie Wyman.
• 21st Annual Ride the Wall bicycle event at 6 p.m. starting at the Snake Pit. Come celebrate the Longest Day of the Year. Race day register between 4-6 p.m.
• Free kids country line dance class from 6-7 p.m. at Mt. View Activity Hall (west entrance), 525 W. Cameron Ave., Kellogg. Call 209-406-9969 for more info.
• Pinochle from noon to 3 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact John Wollaston at 208-699-9038 for more information.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) from 5-7 p.m. at the Kellogg Senior Activity Center. Contact Jackie Kennegard for more information.
• Bingo at 5:30 p.m. at the Steel Workers Hall in Kellogg.
FRIDAY, JUNE 22
• 20th Anniversary celebration of the Route of the Hiawatha. Pre-panel discussion social from 4-5:30 p.m. at the Jameson Inn, 304 Sixth St., Wallace. “Making the Hiawatha” panel discussion from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Learn more about what the next 20 years my look like. Post panel discussion, reception and one of a kind Milwaukee and Great Northern RR artifacts exhibits from 6:30-7:30 p.m., at the Northern Pacific Depot Museum, 219 Sixth St., Wallace
• First day of the Northwest Cup Mountain Biking Tournament at Silver Mountain. Bringing the fastest downhill mountain bikers from the region to battle it out.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7-10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
SATURDAY, JUNE 23
• Free breakfast from 9-11 a.m. at Mountain View Congregational Church, 525 Cameron Ave, Kellogg.
• Osburn VFW breakfast from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the VFW Hall, 318 E Mullan Ave, Osburn.
• Waterfall scene acrylic painting class with Karen Conrad from noon to 4 p.m. at The Eureka Sally Gallery of Art and Chocolate, 416 5th St, Wallace. Ticket includes four hours of instruction and all materials provided. Sign up at The Eureka Sally Gallery of Art and Chocolate or call 406-212-5936.
• Parade through Downtown Wallace celebrating the Route of the Hiawatha 20th Anniversary from 5:30 to 6 p.m. Post parade presentation “Milwaukee Road,” Wallace District Mining Museum.
SUNDAY, JUNE 24
• Paint POPPIES with Karen from 1 to 4 p.m. a The Eureka Sally Gallery of Art & Chocolate, 416 5th St, Wallace. Three hours of instruction/ demonstration and all materials provided. Please sign up at The Eureka Sally Gallery of Art & Chocolate or call 406-212-5936.
MONDAY, JUNE 25
• Make Your Own Mineral Foundation at the Community Library Network at Pinehurst, Monday, June 25, 6 pm. Join us to make your own make-up. It’s super easy and so much cheaper than buying a jar! Please call 208-682-3483 or stop by to sign up.
• Bingo at 6:30 p.m. at the Elks building in Kellogg. Doors open at 5:30 p.m.
• Country Line Dancing at the Kellogg Senior Center - Wednesday & Saturdays at 10:30 am. Monday evenings at 6:00 pm.
TUESDAY, JUNE 26
• Historic Silver Valley Chamber of Commerce Board Meeting at 5:30 p.m. at the Chamber Office, 10 Station Ave, Kellogg.