I am writing this article about our leader and great Republican, President Donald tweeting Putin Trump.
The last article I wrote was April 18th or 19th, 2017.
There is a lot that has happened since April, mostly precision confusion in the White House.
I am writing what the News Media said in the newspaper and on television.
Of course, you should know by now that Trump call it fake news.
Anyway, here is a list of things that the news media has said (I took notes):
1. Trump again jabs calling news media fake news.
2. Grand jury issuing subpoena on Trump Jr.
3. Trump targets democrat Senator Blumenthal
4. Obamacare repeal fails.
5. Donald Twitter Trump call the Russia probe a fishing expedition.
6. Thirty-six year old Jared become a senior advisor to Donald.
7. Ivanka is a special assistant whose office is right down the hall from daddy Trump.
8. Trump ripped Obama for playing golf.
9. Trump pledged not to play golf if elected President of the U.S.A.
10. FBI raids home of the Trump’s former campaign chairman
11. Trump’s Chief of staff resigns.
12. Trump’s two biz counsels disband after Charlottesville.
13. Neo Nazis celebrate Trump remarks.
14. Trump said that protesters were just as much to blame as the Neo Nazis, KKK, and the White Supremacists.
15. President of the KKK thanked Trump.
16. He never says one word against the president of Russia, Putin.
17. Julius Krein, editor of American Affairs said he voted for Trump and sorely said “I regret it.”
18. Criticized Obama for travelling too much, seems like Trump is travelling just as much or more.
19. Called Hillary a crook.
20. Eighteen members of Trump team have secret service, agency can’t pay some members.
21. Ten groups cancel fundraisers at Trump Resort.
22. In 2012, Trump was against Afghanistan, why should we be wasting money there, now he is just the opposite.
Now it is my turn, here are my opinions about Tweeting Trump.
1. He has political experience.
2. Trump was a good businessman, but he is trying to run the White House like one of his business ventures and it is not working.
3. He is not mentally competent to be President of the United States.
4. Trump says one thing and then does the opposite.
5. It is the same song and dance all the time.
6. He does not have control of the White House, it is his wife, daughter, son and son-in-law telling him how to handle different situations, because he can’t.
7. He is a liar.
8. In my own opinion, I think Tweeting Trump, the way he acts and talks, is like he might be getting dementia, meaning, impaired or deterioration of mental capacity of taking some strong medication.
Just recently, Trump said that he would “shut down the government” over the Wall Funding. Now does that make sense for a president to say?
Remember, he keeps saying, “I am going to drain the swamp.” he is draining his own members of the White House, please believe me, a dumb ex logger and miner.
James L. Baker,