Saturday, July 15
• The Fainting Goat, a wine bar, will host “Dinner and a Book,” a reading By Dr. Heather Branstetter from her new book “Selling Sex in the Silver Valley, A Business Doing Pleasure.” The event is 6-8 p.m. at 516 Bank St., Wallace.
• Live music at the Snake Pit from 7 to 9 p.m. Enjoy an outdoor concert featuring Dr. Phil & the Enablers.
Monday, July 17
• North Idaho College Mine Safety Training: Underground Part 78 Subpart A. New Miner Training. Sign up at http://bit.ly/2t7lk9y.
• Kellogg Planning and Zoning Meeting at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 18
• Smelterville Lions Club meeting at 7:15 p.m. at 301 W. Main St., Smelterville. Event reoccurs the first and third Tuesdays of every month.
Wednesday, July 19
• North Idaho College Digital Photography class from 3 to 5 p.m. Class two of four. Classes are held at the NIC Silver Valley Center in Kellogg. Sign up http://www.workforcetraining.nic.edu/ or call 208-769-3333.
• Yoga in the Garden series at 6 p.m. Reoccurs on the third Wednesday of June, July and August. Heaven on Ohm. French Gulch Farm and Garden, 240 West Fork French Gulch, Kingston.
• Idaho Servant Adventures will be painting the Kellogg football bleachers from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Volunteers welcome!
Thursday, July 20
• Live acoustic jazz music with Dirk Burhans at the Fainting Goat from 6 to 9 p.m. at 516 Bank St., Wallace.
• Live music at the Snake Pit from 7 to 9 p.m. Enjoy Pamela VanKirk.
• Pinochle game at the Kellogg Senior Center from noon to 2 p.m. Event repeats every Thursday.
Friday, July 21
• Free community movie day at Gene Day Park. Movies begin at dusk on Friday and Saturday through the summer. It will be canceled if it is raining. Call Carol Young with questions at 753-5475 or 659-7075.
• Friday night dance at the Kellogg Senior Center from 7 to 10 p.m. every Friday. Music by Jerry and Faith.
• Ride & Dine Series at Silver Mountain from 2 to 8 p.m. BBQ dinner and live music from local artists. Event reoccurs every Friday.